Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nightmare after Nightmare

Lance Armstrong immediately after his marathon, "That was the hardest thing I have ever done."

I sit up with cold sweat. What the flip? and why did he say that publicly?

I am in crash course 101 for a marathon..

Tonight I ran for one hour and two minutes at a great pace at discovery. Tomorrow one hour and fifteen and stronger pace... god us help us all..even if it's just to complete a marathon. I have one month to train.. is this possible? (For those of you that have donated ignore this blog) and know that my RUN was gorgeous, the moon was large YELLOW ORANGE and near full. I have my big runs on the weekends...

Anyone want to run with me.. tomorrow?

2 comments:

Chip Nelson said...

I have heard that marathon runners hit a "wall" point somewhere in the run. Perhaps you can share with me how you make it through that. I'd be interested in that answer.

An 18 hole round of golf without a cart, clubs over the shoulder is about the best I can muster at my age.

Good luck on the run, don't give up!

DARTvg said...

Get some miles under your belt and getter done JP! You'll do just fine, one foot in front of the other.