Tuesday, August 29, 2006

YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight is our race at Tolt McDonald. Someone sent those emails around where you fill in the blanks.. and I can't believe I want to get there so bad.. cuz that was one my answers.. I feel like time is ticking at work.. i never fill those out.. well I did this time. I am going to keep great detail in my mind to write tomorrow.. but this was the email sent and my answers.. YEE HAW.. c'mon TOLT. bring it!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach in the sun drinking a Corona .
2. racing a race that is about to happen in 3 hours with D and R (the anticipation is killing me)
3. At the spa
4. On the top platform for a Gold Medal in the Olympics.. I will take any sport besides the one where they broom their way down the bowling alley~

No comments: