Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Big Blue 24 hour adventure




I have a fun story to post but I thought these pictures would just remind me of the first 24 hour race that VG's took Mac and I through. From the beginning post race dinner to after eating dinner was the best food I have ever had. Its been since August 1st and I can official say the 4 hour paddle is no longer a threat and I can sleep soundly at night knowing my arm will not fall off. The whole thing was amazing. The VG's were strong and a lot of fun. Story to follow~ But the pictures below are just a tiny fraction of what was in our adventure that includes lightning and hailing storms while we were on a 9500ft mountain, how great Mac and Ryan looked after the race, a finishing photo and the beautiful JVG drinking a well deserved glass of wine. Thank you VG's and Mac! I also have fun film of searching for water to an empty lake then a stream where we treated the water. RVG's goal was to use everything in our mandatory gear.. not just to use but if we had to... and it just so happen we did. :)

No comments: